Tickets are $100 for Chamber members and $120 for non-members.
“Embracing Ambiguity: My path as a social entrepreneur”
Melissa will be sharing about the untraditional and sometimes circuitous career path that she has taken to get to what she is doing now. Melissa will illustrate to attendees how pushing through ambiguity is actually a key piece in paving a new path that others may not have trodden.
Melissa is Founder and CEO of Ethik, a wholesale marketplace for ethical handcraft that connects global artisans with conscious companies
See Melissa’s full bio here.
“The Need for Legacy Gardens“
During our time together, we hope to inspire participants to believe in their ability to create change by getting involved and reframing what leadership means and looks like, all while leaning into the lessons learned about ourselves with compassion and grace. We can each create legacy wherever we are planted, overcoming challenges and leaving trails of meaningful impact in our wake.
Senior Advisor on Equity and Opportunity, Office of Governor Spencer J. Cox, and the Director for the Utah Division of Multicultural Affairs.
Dr. Chalon Keller
“Lead Where You Stand does NOT Mean Standing Still!”
Strategies, lessons learned, and the “Leadership Non-Negotiables” developed during my journey from teenage mother, to Air Force Leader, to University Professor.
Dr. Keller accepted a faculty position in the Huntsman School of Business, where she teaches
and promotes entrepreneurial leadership for the Center for Entrepreneurship. She is also a member of USU’s
MBA faculty where she leverages her expertise in operations management for the benefit of her students.
See Chalon’s full bio here.
“From Ally to Coconspirator: How to Support Women of Color in the Workplace”
See Cree’s full bio here.
Ann Marie Wallace
“Say It Write: Prepare Your Professional Bio in 45 minutes”
See Ann Marie’s full bio here.
- 8:00 am – 8:15 am Vendor Check-In
- 8:30 am – 9:00 am Breakfast & Visit Exhibits Booths & Headshots
- 9:00 am – 9:15 am Welcome – Sponsor Presentation
- 9:15 am – 10:00 am Opening Keynote: Melissa Sevy Mattson
- 10:00 am – 10:15 am Break, Networking Time & Headshots
- 10:15 am – 11:00 am Breakout Sessions AM- Cree Taylor, Wendi Hassan, and McCall Taylor
- 11:00 am – 11:45 pm Breakout Sessions AM- Repeat
- 12:00 pm – 12:30 pm Lunch & Visit Vendor Tables
- 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm Keynote: Nubia Pena
- 1:30 pm – 2:00 pm WIB Auction/Vendor Tables
- 2:00 pm – 2:45 pm Breakout Sessions PM- Marianne Sidwell, Jaimi Butler, and Ann Marie Wallace
- 2:45 pm – 3:00 pm Break – end of bidding
- 3:00 pm – 3:45 pm Keynote: Chalon Keller
- 3:45 pm – 4:00 pm Closing & Award silent auctions items
Women in Business will be holding their silent auction during the conference. All proceeds from the auction will go toward scholarships for women attending a business program here in Cache Valley. Auction opens Friday, Oct 28th at 9:00 am and closes on Tuesday, Nov 1 at 3:00 pm. The auction will be hosted through bidding owl. See the link below.